Thứ Tư, 15 tháng 6, 2016

Young Death Quotes and Saying - Dying young quotes

We'll never know when we die, so live strong and welcome everything. Read the great young death quotes or dying young quotes.


 
1. Only the good die young because god needs them.
 
2. Dad, why do all the best people Die?
My son, when you are in a garden, which flowers do you pick?
The most beautiful ones.
 
3. Let us die young or let us live forever.
 
4. The idea is to die young as late as possible.
~ Ashley Montagu
 
5. It ain't fair you died too young.
Like a story that had just begun
The death tore the pages all away.
~ Kenny Chesny
 
6. I may die young, but at least I'll die smart.
~ John Green
 
7. Even if we die at 100, we've still dying young. I want at least 700 years. There's a lot of travelling and books to read and movies to see. I'm not going to squeeze it all in 85 years.
~ Alexander Payner
 
8. I am too old to die young, and too young to grow up.
~ Marty Feloman
 
9. Young people are dying for no reason all over the world that don't know why. It's ugly, everywhere.
~ Ice Cube
 
10. There is no fair in life and death. If it were, no good men would die young
~ Mitch Alborn
 
11. They say the good die young, so the bad die old. Guess we somewhere in the middle, so just pray for my soul
~ Jon Connor
 
12. Die young, and I shall accept your death - but not if you have lived without glory, without being useful to your country, without leaving a trace of your existence: for that is not to have lived at all.
~ Napoleon Bonaparte

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét