Thứ Năm, 28 tháng 7, 2016

Quotes About Death - P1

“I'm not afraid of death; I just don't want to be there when it happens.”
― Woody Allen


“To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure.”
― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone


“Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings.”
― Anaïs Nin


“I'm the one that's got to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to.”
― Jimi Hendrix, Jimi Hendrix - Axis: Bold as Love


“I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.
"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”
― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring


“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
― Mark Twain


“Death ends a life, not a relationship.”
― Mitch Albom, Tuesdays with Morrie


“Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" Harry interrupted again.
"So he can sneak up on people," said Ron. "Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking...”
― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét